Friday, February 26, 2010

Wrestlicious Premiers March 1st, 2010



I did my first entry on Wrestlicious back in March of last year, and after a lot of trials, tribulations, second guessing and anticipation....the all female wrestling show, Wrestlicious Takedown, begins airing on March 1st, 2010.
Yes Wrestlicious will finally be on the air.
Although (after all this time you KNOW there had to be an although) it seems neither Bright House or Dish Network are listing Wrestlicious in the 11PM ET time slot on Monday March 1st.
In the famous words of The Hurricane..."What's up with that?"

Originally I had heard that MavTV would air its shows in the United States, and the wrestling promotion would air on Bite TV in Canada.
I had also heard that Wrestlicious TakeDown would be syndicated nationally via America One. (http://americaone.com).

But, according to 411 mania.com, MavTV has confirmed the "Takedown" series will air at 11PM ET.

I've been waiting for this for almost a year now....I hope everything falls into place.

J.V...I'm wishing you all the best!

No comments:

Popular Posts