Yesterday I did former WWE Diva Beth Phoenix cracking some skulls.
Today I wanted to do WWE Divas The Bellas, but would you believe it's harder to find pictures of the Bella's giving pain?
Usually they are getting it.
Now as much as I despise the model/wrestler thing, I have to give them credit.
Like Kelly and Candice before them they have put in the time and effort.
So I have to give them respect.
You can read more about the Bella Twins here:
http://www.bubblews.com/news/3813156-wwe-divas-a-to-z-the-bella-twins
The beautiful women of wrestling. The WWE Divas and TNA Knockouts past, present and future that have graced the squared circle. Female wrestling at it's best with Charlotte, Becky, Asuka, Carmella, Nikki and all the other women wrestlers of the WWE, TNA and FCW.
Sunday, June 15, 2014
The Bella Twins Beating Up On Divas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
Former WWE Diva and wrestler Chyna recently underwent breast reduction surgery. I think maybe she's getting away from the WWE/Hollyw...
-
WWE Divas Becky Lynch (Rebecca Quin), Asuka (Kanako Urai) and Charlotte Flair (Ashley Elizabeth Fliehr). Female vs Female Wrestling, ...
-
WWE Diva Candice Michelle says it's all chicken and veggies Steven J. Austin / Special to The Detroit News WWE's Candice Mic...
-
Lacey Von Erich is the stage name of Lacey Adkisson. She is the daughter of Kerry Von Erich and the grandaughter of Fritz Von Erich. Lacey ...
-
Known by many names, Surfboard, Romero Special, Ceiling Hold, La TapatÃa ("The one from Jalisco"), this submission move was create...
-
Number eight is one of my favorite Indy female wrestlers......April Hunter. April Hunter was born on September 24th, 1974 in Philadelphia,...
-
Eve Torres hasn't been a WWE Diva for quite a while now. Now she is into Brazilian Jiu Jitsu full time. But at one time she was a grea...
-
Lisa Marie Varon, better known as Victoria (born February 10, 1971) is an American professional wrestler currently working for the RAW brand...
-
On Monday Night Raw, we had two of my favorite WWE Diva's Paige and Becky Lynch going at it. It was a solid (though short) back and for...
-
Former WWE Diva Torrie Anne Wilson. Yes she is 39. Yes she still looks like this. (Should I put this in wrestling or fitness?) Although ...





No comments:
Post a Comment