Sunday, April 5, 2009

25-Diva Battle Royal at Wrestlemania

What can I say?
What should I say?
The WWE turned the match into a farce.
I should have expected that.
Nice of them to gather all the Divas together for a match and have an ending like that.

Well at least the WWE lowered the bar enough that TNA should have no trouble hitting it.
Heck, Wrestlicious should be able to knock it out of the park now.

In case you didn't hear.....

* SPOILER SPACE**

Santino Marella won the match and is the first Miss WrestleMania.
Way to elevate the Divas WWE!
Make 'em look good at your biggest show of the year!

ATTENTION WWE DIVAS:
You can always leave the WWE and go to MMA.
At least there they won't make you fight Brock Lesnar in drag.

2 comments:

Jordan Bill said...

I like what you said about the Divas going to MMA. I'm a wrestling fan, but also an MMA coach. I said some similar stuff about this match on my blog: www.scrapyardfighting.blogspot.com
Can't believe how that turned out...

Jordan Bill said...

Can't believe what they did here. I'm a wrestling fan and an MMA coach and i like how you said that about them switching over. I also commented on how stupid this match was at www.scrapyardfighting.blogspot.com

Popular Posts