What can I say?
What should I say?
The WWE turned the match into a farce.
I should have expected that.
Nice of them to gather all the Divas together for a match and have an ending like that.
Well at least the WWE lowered the bar enough that TNA should have no trouble hitting it.
Heck, Wrestlicious should be able to knock it out of the park now.
In case you didn't hear.....
* SPOILER SPACE**
Santino Marella won the match and is the first Miss WrestleMania.
Way to elevate the Divas WWE!
Make 'em look good at your biggest show of the year!
ATTENTION WWE DIVAS:
You can always leave the WWE and go to MMA.
At least there they won't make you fight Brock Lesnar in drag.
The beautiful women of wrestling. The WWE Divas and TNA Knockouts past, present and future that have graced the squared circle. Female wrestling at it's best with Charlotte, Becky, Asuka, Carmella, Nikki and all the other women wrestlers of the WWE, TNA and FCW.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Lacey Von Erich is the stage name of Lacey Adkisson. She is the daughter of Kerry Von Erich and the grandaughter of Fritz Von Erich. Lacey ...
-
Lisa Marie Varon, better known as Victoria (born February 10, 1971) is an American professional wrestler currently working for the RAW brand...
-
WWE Divas Becky Lynch (Rebecca Quin), Asuka (Kanako Urai) and Charlotte Flair (Ashley Elizabeth Fliehr). Female vs Female Wrestling, ...
-
Known by many names, Surfboard, Romero Special, Ceiling Hold, La TapatÃa ("The one from Jalisco"), this submission move was create...
-
Former WWE Diva Torrie Anne Wilson. Yes she is 39. Yes she still looks like this. (Should I put this in wrestling or fitness?) Although ...
-
On Monday Night Raw, we had two of my favorite WWE Diva's Paige and Becky Lynch going at it. It was a solid (though short) back and for...
-
I didn't really know what blog to post this to, since I have a blog for basically Indy wrestlers and two for Lucha Libre, but the titl...
-
Eve Torres hasn't been a WWE Diva for quite a while now. Now she is into Brazilian Jiu Jitsu full time. But at one time she was a grea...
-
WWE Diva Candice Michelle says it's all chicken and veggies Steven J. Austin / Special to The Detroit News WWE's Candice Mic...
-
Gail Kim has retired from wrestling now, but she had a long career in the ring. During her 18 years of wrestling, she held the WWE Women...
2 comments:
I like what you said about the Divas going to MMA. I'm a wrestling fan, but also an MMA coach. I said some similar stuff about this match on my blog: www.scrapyardfighting.blogspot.com
Can't believe how that turned out...
Can't believe what they did here. I'm a wrestling fan and an MMA coach and i like how you said that about them switching over. I also commented on how stupid this match was at www.scrapyardfighting.blogspot.com
Post a Comment