Saturday, February 28, 2009

WWE Diva Layla

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

WWE Diva Layla hasn't really done much lately except hang around William Regal.
And did they drop the "Layla London" gimmick?
I noticed on her page at WWE.com she's referred to as Layla and Layla El.
Outside of the wrestling ring, Layla, along with Beth Phoenix and Candice Michelle, appeared in the February 2009 issue of FLEX Magazine.
And I still say Layla is one of the prettiest WWE divas out there.
I just wish they'd get her some more training and get her in the ring more.
Yes I know if all the Divas actually wrestled each week they wouldn't have time for anything else.
Or the WWE would have to create another show just for all the divas, kinda like "WWE GLOW".
Which I would have no problem with......

No comments:

Popular Posts