Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Melina, Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Trish Stratus and Victoria

We didn't really get a womens match last night on WWE Raw.
We got a mixed tag team with Cryme Tyme and Melina against Glamarella and Dolph Ziggler.
Glamarella?
Really?
Are they still gonna go with that?
Anyway, Cryme Tyme and Melina won.


On Natalya's blog at wwe.com, she mentioned both Beth Phoenix and Trish Stratus....

" On another note, many of you have asked me how I feel about Trish Stratus stating she is interested in taking on myself or the Glamazon at WrestleMania. There is no doubt that facing Trish would be nothing short of amazing. Two Canadian women, fighting for everything we believe in, as true athletes would."

"I am very curious what will happen this year at Mania for the Diva's. Like Trish, I will be keeping my eye on the Glamazon, too...and knowing that the best is yet to come. She makes me want to get hungry and forget my manners! These women inspire me to exceed all of my own expectations and personal limits."

You can read the full blog here


And on the Victoria front ( I know, she's not wrestling anymore), she's going full steam ahead it looks like with her MMA training.
Hey, if Brock Lesnar can do it, why not Victoria?
I wish her luck and hope she'll turn up soon on my Female MMA blog.
At least then I can use the hundreds of pics I have of her somewhere!

No comments:

Popular Posts