Friday, June 7, 2013

NXT Diva Paige

I know it seems like I am more into the NXT Divas these days than the WWE Divas.
And That's because I pretty much am.
They released Audrey Marie a bit ago and I still think that was a mistake.
Summer Rae seems to be moving up to the "Big Leagues" quite quickly hanging out with Fandango, so I am still waiting for Paige to hit Raw and SmackDown.


She's got the moves, the look, the ability...so why not?
In 2012, Diva-Dirt named her the NXT Diva of the Year and Pro Wrestling Illustrated ranked her #30 of the best 50 female singles wrestlers in the PWI Female 50 in 2012.


Recently Paige defeated Tamina and advanced to the semi-finals in the NXT women's championship tournament, so if she gets the belt, I doubt she will move up any time soon.


Maybe the WWE just wants to season her a bit more before moving her up.
Or maybe they just like to annoy me......

No comments:

Popular Posts