Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Kaitlyn - The WWE Divas Champ

At the risk of turning this blog into "WWE Kaitlyn", here are two more pics that I thought were really good of the current WWE Divas Champion , Kaitlyn.
(You know I called that weeks before it ever happened right? Okay...I know I'm beating a dead horse)
I think it's amazing that Kaitlyn has this much size to her still (remember she was competing as Celeste Bonin before the WWE) and the "Powers That Be" in the WWE seem to have no problem with it.


female wrestling-women wrestling-wwe women

Heck, I think she looks bigger than Aksana (Živilė Raudonienė), who was a National level IFBB competitor before the WWE.
But as much as I rag the ladies that come into the WWE out of non-wrestling related activities, I have to say that I am very happy for Kaitlyn and the success that she has had in the WWE.
I hope the WWE is too.
Because if they lose her, AJ and Natalya, the division is pretty much over now.

athletic women-women of wrestling-wwe divas matches
www.wwe.com

No comments:

Popular Posts