www.wwe.com
The most popular lady on this blog without a doubt is AJ Lee.
She is getting a ton of air time now with the AJ, Daniel Bryan, CM Punk triangle and she seems poised to become the biggest "power broker" in the WWE.
I gotta say that I love all the attention AJ is getting, but I really wish it was for her wrestling and not some soap opera storyline with Punk and Bryan.
I have liked her ever since I first saw her on NXT, (I hadn't seen her in FCW at that point) and really thought then that despite her only weighing in at around 100 pounds, she really had potential.
Hey, 100 pounds doesn't slow down Joshi wrestlers does it?
And of course it's no secret that I love the psycho wrestlers and turning AJ into a cute, mentally unstable teenager doesn't hurt any.
(Though in reality she turned 25 in March)
So again we have all eyes focused on a WWE Diva, but for the wrong reasons.
I guess I shouldn't complain...
After all, The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reported that the the Mixed Tag Team Match with CM Punk and AJ Lee taking on Daniel Bryan and Eve Torres drew in 711,000 extra viewers.
That was up over the segments with Christian, Tyson Kidd, Lord Tensai, Dolph Ziggler, Heath Slater and Sin Cara.
The beautiful women of wrestling. The WWE Divas and TNA Knockouts past, present and future that have graced the squared circle. Female wrestling at it's best with Charlotte, Becky, Asuka, Carmella, Nikki and all the other women wrestlers of the WWE, TNA and FCW.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
Lacey Von Erich is the stage name of Lacey Adkisson. She is the daughter of Kerry Von Erich and the grandaughter of Fritz Von Erich. Lacey ...
-
Lisa Marie Varon, better known as Victoria (born February 10, 1971) is an American professional wrestler currently working for the RAW brand...
-
WWE Divas Becky Lynch (Rebecca Quin), Asuka (Kanako Urai) and Charlotte Flair (Ashley Elizabeth Fliehr). Female vs Female Wrestling, ...
-
Known by many names, Surfboard, Romero Special, Ceiling Hold, La TapatÃa ("The one from Jalisco"), this submission move was create...
-
Former WWE Diva Torrie Anne Wilson. Yes she is 39. Yes she still looks like this. (Should I put this in wrestling or fitness?) Although ...
-
On Monday Night Raw, we had two of my favorite WWE Diva's Paige and Becky Lynch going at it. It was a solid (though short) back and for...
-
I didn't really know what blog to post this to, since I have a blog for basically Indy wrestlers and two for Lucha Libre, but the titl...
-
Eve Torres hasn't been a WWE Diva for quite a while now. Now she is into Brazilian Jiu Jitsu full time. But at one time she was a grea...
-
WWE Diva Candice Michelle says it's all chicken and veggies Steven J. Austin / Special to The Detroit News WWE's Candice Mic...
-
Gail Kim has retired from wrestling now, but she had a long career in the ring. During her 18 years of wrestling, she held the WWE Women...


No comments:
Post a Comment