Friday, February 24, 2012

ImageShack

Got this e-mail from Image Shack a few minutes ago....
"You have 2614 photos stored. Since you're over the 500 photo limit you'll need to upgrade to a Premium account or you'll only be able to keep 500 of your recent photos. Older photos will expire on the 1st of March."

Nice of them to give me less than a week to do something huh? 
Sooooo...for awhile at least most of my old pictures will be gone and I will have to redo all the old entries.
Bear with me and I will let everyone know if the blog will continue or go bye bye. 

2 comments:

Dodgerbobble said...

Picture Nazis!

Can't wait to see more pics!

SabrebIade said...

Well I got a program that allowed me to DL all my pics off ImageShack, but there will be some downtime between them deleting and me replacing.

Popular Posts