Thursday, March 18, 2010

WWE Diva Mickie James' Close Call

Mickie James, Wrestlemania, wrestling news and rumors
WWE Diva Mickie James debut album, Strangers & Angels was supposed to be released on March 23rd, but it's been bumped back to mid May.
Why?
Mickie has been in pretty rough shape physically lately and I really didn't realize how close we came to losing her until I read her blog.

Strangely enough, she says in the blog that " My main focus now, as it should be, is to get myself 150% for Wrestlemania first and foremost... Wrestlemania is the grandest stage of them all for anyone who's ever stepped in the squared circle.. who’s dreamed of stepping out that curtain knows that Wrestlemania is the end all be all."

So there is a womans match for Wrestlemania?
I haven't seen any indication of one yet.....
Maybe it will be a last minute addition.

No comments:

Popular Posts