Tuesday, March 31, 2009

WWE Divas 18 Diva Tag Team Match

Gail Kim-WWE-Wrestling

Last night on WWE Raw, they had an eighteen Divas tag match.
I know this is a build up for the 25 Diva Battle Royal at Wrestlemania, but an 18 Diva tag match?
That's got to be confusing even by WWE standards.
And guess who was there?
Yes...Gail Kim.
AND Victoria!
So I guess we can pretty much assume that Gail and Victoria will be at Wrestlemania.

The match was won by the team of Gail Kim, Kelly Kelly, Eve Torres, Brie Bella, Mickie James, Maria, Tiffany and Alicia Fox.
Team?
That's more like an army.

BTW, even though this is on WWE Raw, Gail will be on Smackdown this week.
And at the WWE roster page on Wikipedia, Gail is listed as a Smackdown Diva.
I'm thinking we're gonna see a Gail Kim / Maryse feud.

Another BTW, I'm not even gonna talk about the Santino Marella skit after the match.
I just hope we do NOT see him in the Battle Royal.

No comments:

Popular Posts