Tuesday, February 10, 2009

WWE Diva Victoria's Birthday!



You know I couldn't let this one go unnoticed.
Today is Former (sniff) WWE Diva Victoria's Birthday!

Victoria-wwe-wwe divas

Yes one of the most talented Divas to grace the WWE was born on February 10, 1971 in San Bernardino, California on this date.
Of course I've made it no secret that her leaving the WWE saddened me, even though I really could understand it.
WWE missed so many good opportunities with her.
The Mickie James / Victoria tag team, both in Psycho mode would have been so great.
Or a war of the Psychos with the two going at it.
Or a Beth Phoenix / Victoria feud.
Or Victoria as Diva's champion, the modern day version of a gunslinger picking off upstarts.

But you cant change the past, you can only move forwards.
And I wish Victoria all the best!
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Popular Posts