On June 5th, 2017, it was reported that Thea Trinidad had signed with WWE.
I always liked Thea, though I have to admit I didn't know much about her before she hit TNA as Rosita and she and Sarita (Sarah Stock) became the TNA Knockouts Tag Team Champions.
I wonder...
Since Sarah is a trainer for WWE, might we get to see Thea and her "cousin" back in the ring together at some point?
Also, Thea will portray AJ Lee in the upcoming film Fighting with My Family (a comedy-drama film based off the life of WWE wrestler Paige) which I find very interesting.
Now known as "Zelina Vega" in the WWE.
She's 27 years old, five foot one and 106 pounds.
Thea Trinidad, thea trinidad instagram, thea trinidad twitter, thea trinidad aj lee, zelina vega nxt, zelina vega instagram, zelina vega, zelina vega wwe, zelina vega tna, zelina vega height, zelina vega age
The beautiful women of wrestling. The WWE Divas and TNA Knockouts past, present and future that have graced the squared circle. Female wrestling at it's best with Charlotte, Becky, Asuka, Carmella, Nikki and all the other women wrestlers of the WWE, TNA and FCW.
Sunday, June 18, 2017
Thea Trinidad aka Zelina Vega - WWE Diva
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
At TNA's " Against All Odds " PPV on Sunday night (February 13, 2011), the champion Madison Rayne took on Mickie James in a La...
-
Last night on WWE Raw, Beth Phoenix faced Melina in a match for the WWE Women's Wrestling Championship. Fairly good match, but of course...
-
Jeannie Clark was married to professional wrestler/Judo star Christopher Adams in the 1970s and 1980s. She made one appearance on te...
-
Lacey Von Erich is the stage name of Lacey Adkisson. She is the daughter of Kerry Von Erich and the grandaughter of Fritz Von Erich. Lacey ...
-
I didn't really know what blog to post this to, since I have a blog for basically Indy wrestlers and two for Lucha Libre, but the titl...
-
Photo credit: Mike Ehrmann/Getty Images Former WWE Diva Torrie Wilson is the most popular lady on this blog. So what's she doing ...
-
Eve Torres hasn't been a WWE Diva for quite a while now. Now she is into Brazilian Jiu Jitsu full time. But at one time she was a grea...
-
Lisa Marie Varon, better known as Victoria (born February 10, 1971) is an American professional wrestler currently working for the RAW brand...
-
Wrestler: Malia Hosaka Real Name: Malia Hosaka Birthday: October 7 Hometown: Honolulu, Hawaii Marital Status: Single Height & Weig...
-
Former WWE Diva Torrie Anne Wilson. Yes she is 39. Yes she still looks like this. (Should I put this in wrestling or fitness?) Although ...





No comments:
Post a Comment