Tuesday, September 11, 2007

WWE Diva Victoria and Steroids



WWE Diva Victoria is another one besides Batista that's more than a little upset about the general leveling of steroid accusations

On her MySpace page she starts out.....
" I'm sick to my stomach about a couple of things, and I want to address them. First, I get some emails today asking me if I'm one of the WWE Divas that "a number of WWE sources" claim are using drugs. Where did that information come from? Where did that quote come from? Wrestling websites. So I want to address those wrestling websites... "
Check out the rest here:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=117278735


technorati tags: pro wrestling news,pro wrestling,wwe wrestling,wrestling pictures,wrestling wrestler,wrestlers,wrestler,wrestling news,women of wrestling,womens wrestling,woman wrestling,ladies wrestling,female wrestling,girl wrestling,wrestling girls

No comments:

Popular Posts