Saturday, June 30, 2007

More news on Amy Weber


More News on Amy Weber

Former WWE Diva Amy Weber will be participating in Nu Wrestling Evolution's tour of Italy from July 20th through August 5th.
This will be her first wrestling related appearance since February of 2005 when she quit WWE during an overseas tour.
Vito and indy women's wrestler Talia Madison are also scheduled to go on the tour.
Visit www.nwewrestling.com for more information.

http://www.twnpnews.com/messages2/17576.shtml




2 comments:

Goldberg said...

She probably got or saw the truth
while on tour with the WWE. She got
out of there as fast as possible.

mrrusssss said...

Hello,
I stumbled across your site from blogtoplist and I have to say you’ve done a pretty good job with your blog. I have a couple of blogs myself and am currently trying to put together a blog directory with only the best stuff on the net. Since your site fits my criteria I would like to know if you would like to be listed in my directory. It’s still brand new so I don’t have many links yet but it is growing. It should help with your incoming links too.

Thanks and happy linking!
www.alotofblogs.com

Popular Posts