WWE Divas Becky Lynch (Rebecca Quin), Asuka (Kanako Urai) and Charlotte Flair (Ashley Elizabeth Fliehr).
Female vs Female Wrestling, WWE Divas, Pro WWE, WWE Raw, Pro Wrestling Wrestlers, Ladies Wrestling, WWE Smackdown, Female Wrestling Matches, WWE Diva, Wrestling, Lady Wrestlers Wrestling, Wrestler, Wrestling Pro Wrestling, Female vs Female Wrestling, Professional Wrestling
The beautiful women of wrestling. The WWE Divas and TNA Knockouts past, present and future that have graced the squared circle. Female wrestling at it's best with Charlotte, Becky, Asuka, Carmella, Nikki and all the other women wrestlers of the WWE, TNA and FCW.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
As far as I know, Nattie Neidhart is still headed for the WWE. I think thats great, because I think a Beth Phoenix/Nattie Neidhart feud woul...
-
Ring name(s) Nikki Roxx Billed height 5 ft 9 in Billed weight 145 lbs Born April 19, 1979 Resides Boston, Massachusetts Trained by Ki...
-
Like comics? Like wrestling? Well there's always been a few books around that combine the two, the first one that springs to mind is the...
-
Throughout the summer of 2007, upon her arrival at SmackDown!, Victoria entered in a feud with Torrie Wilson, which fits I guess since Torr...
-
Midajah Height: 5 ft 3 in Weight: 100 lb Birthday: March 23rd, 1973 Hometown: Seattle, Washington Trained by: WCW Power Plant Professi...
-
A while back I did a write up on WWE Diva Carmella and her finisher . Back then it didn't have a name. But now since the "Code of S...
-
Former TNA Knockout Jenna Morasca said she'd be making a statement regarding TNA, and she did. It was in an exclusive interview wi...
-
Sole survivor and million dollar grand prize winner of CBS' “Survivor: The Amazon”in 2003, Jenna Morasca has signed with TNA. Why? I hav...
-
Michelle Leigh McCool (born January 25th, 1980), also known simply as Michelle McCool, is an American professional wrestler currentl...
-
With her feud with Victoria over, Hemme briefly aligned herself with Eugene before she and Stacy Keibler were traded to SmackDown! in exchan...

No comments:
Post a Comment