Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Last Night on WWE RAW, Jillian Hall and Candice Michelle

Candice Michelle, wwe, wrestling

Last Night on WWE RAW, Jillian Hall and Candice Michelle

Candice Michelle took on Jillian Hall last night in what I hate to say was a very lackluster wrestling match.
I hate to say lackluster because Candice versus Beth Phoenix is the women's event at WWE No Mercy.
Candice still doesn't look 100 percent, although she did win.

Jillian Hall, wwe, wrestling

I know most wrestling writers and bloggers don't take the womens wrestling divisions seriously. But as you can see from the number of blogs I do, I take it seriously. I dont want to see the Women's Wrestling title match become a snooze fest or a squash.
Candice is trying and I respect that. But maybe they should have held back on her a bit and let her get the ring rust off before throwing her back with a title shot.
I personally think Mickie James versus Beth would have been a better match for No Mercy.
I still do wish Candice luck though.

Beth Phoenix, wwe, wrestling



No comments:

Popular Posts