Do you know that WWE Diva Layla El has been with the WWE since 2006?
That's a pretty long time for a Diva anymore.
She started out in the 2006 WWE Diva Search along with Milena Roucka (Rosa Mendes) and Maryse Ouellet.
More Layla El here:
http://www.bubblews.com/news/4949741-wwe-divas-a-to-z-layla-el
The beautiful women of wrestling. The WWE Divas and TNA Knockouts past, present and future that have graced the squared circle. Female wrestling at it's best with Charlotte, Becky, Asuka, Carmella, Nikki and all the other women wrestlers of the WWE, TNA and FCW.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
Ring name(s) Nikki Roxx Billed height 5 ft 9 in Billed weight 145 lbs Born April 19, 1979 Resides Boston, Massachusetts Trained by Ki...
-
As far as I know, Nattie Neidhart is still headed for the WWE. I think thats great, because I think a Beth Phoenix/Nattie Neidhart feud woul...
-
Midajah Height: 5 ft 3 in Weight: 100 lb Birthday: March 23rd, 1973 Hometown: Seattle, Washington Trained by: WCW Power Plant Professi...
-
Throughout the summer of 2007, upon her arrival at SmackDown!, Victoria entered in a feud with Torrie Wilson, which fits I guess since Torr...
-
Like comics? Like wrestling? Well there's always been a few books around that combine the two, the first one that springs to mind is the...
-
A while back I did a write up on WWE Diva Carmella and her finisher . Back then it didn't have a name. But now since the "Code of S...
-
Former TNA Knockout Jenna Morasca said she'd be making a statement regarding TNA, and she did. It was in an exclusive interview wi...
-
Michelle Leigh McCool (born January 25th, 1980), also known simply as Michelle McCool, is an American professional wrestler currentl...
-
I didn't really know what blog to post this to, since I have a blog for basically Indy wrestlers and two for Lucha Libre, but the titl...
-
WWE NXT Diva Carmella is pretty popular. And you have to admit, she has one of the hottest submission moves this side of AJ Lee's ...





No comments:
Post a Comment