The beautiful women of wrestling. The WWE Divas and TNA Knockouts past, present and future that have graced the squared circle. Female wrestling at it's best with Charlotte, Becky, Asuka, Carmella, Nikki and all the other women wrestlers of the WWE, TNA and FCW.
Saturday, March 3, 2007
WWE - Amy Dumas
Q and A with Amy Dumas
By Kevin Eck
Sun Reporter
Originally published February 22, 2007
Anyone who has ever watched Amy Dumas, formerly known as Lita, perform her acrobatic, high-flying moves in WWE knows that she isn't afraid to take risks. Dumas perhaps took her biggest chance yet last November when she left WWE after nearly seven years to pursue a career in the music business. The former women's wrestling champ is the lead singer of the Luchagors, an Atlanta-based punk rock band. Dumas, 31, hasn't walked away from the ring completely, however, and she will make an appearance at Sunday's Maryland Championship Wrestling show in Dundalk.
What went into your decision to leave a highly successful career with WWE?
It felt like it was time to at least see what else was out there. It's a job that you have to give 110 percent to be successful at, and I just felt like I didn't have 110 percent to give anymore. I feel like if I would have stayed longer with WWE I would have started to resent my time there, because you're so inundated with the schedule and everything.
How did you feel about your breakup with fellow wrestler Matt Hardy and your involvement with Edge [Adam Copeland] becoming public knowledge and then being played out in a WWE story line?
Full Interview at:
http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/music/bal-li.mixqa22feb22,0,4215289.story?coll=bal-artslife-music
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
I didn't really know what blog to post this to, since I have a blog for basically Indy wrestlers and two for Lucha Libre, but the titl...
-
Candice Michelle retained her Women's Wrestling Championship last night at Unforgiven, over Beth Phoenix. Again Beth came out to a huge ...
-
http://www.wwe.com/ There were a ton of wrestling superstars at the 2012 WWE Hall of Fame event before WrestleMania XXVIII. But her...
-
Christina Lee ("Christy") Hemme (born October 28, 1980) is an American actress, model and professional wrestler. Hemme, bes...
-
A while back I did a write up on WWE Diva Carmella and her finisher . Back then it didn't have a name. But now since the "Code of S...
-
Throughout the summer of 2007, upon her arrival at SmackDown!, Victoria entered in a feud with Torrie Wilson, which fits I guess since Torr...
-
I mentioned before that Team Blondage and TnA were probably the two hottest womens wrestling tag teams ever on the indy circuit. So I thou...
-
While the most popular woman on this blog currently is WWE Diva AJ Lee, the most popular of all time is former WCW Nitro Girl Whisper aka Re...
-
With her feud with Victoria over, Hemme briefly aligned herself with Eugene before she and Stacy Keibler were traded to SmackDown! in exchan...
-
Former WWE Divas Chanpion Eve Torres was the favorite of a lot of fans. She still is. Eve is not only beautiful....she's tough. Trained ...

No comments:
Post a Comment